<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
1 comments | Sunday, May 31, 2009

This week, I have registered officially as a "professional" photographer. My first business is started and hopefully it can bring enough to feed myself and my family. Yesterday, I spent half a day on designing my businesscard and find a store where they print the cards in good quailty. Here you have my business card:


Front side of the card


Backside of the card

My website is almost finished. The only things that are left are uploading my portfolio and include some design work in my rotating panels. Do visit my website regularly once it is offically open for public. :P You can also recommend my website for your friends and family.

This week, Hui Yee sends me an e-mail. She said she is pregnant!!! :) My cousin finally decides to have kids. She and her husband must be very happy that they will turn into mother and father soon. I am happy to receive a younger lovely little cousin soon. :)

Shan drops me a message regarding to my previous entry. I totally agree with her that I have many real good friends around me. I am very proud to have them as people who I can trust and talk to when I want to speak. My life is almost perfect. Maybe I miss a girlfriend to complete my life. It is said that nothing is perfect. Maybe that is why I am still and maybe single forever.

This week I gave a tuition in Physics to Christien and her friend. Both of them are having final exams. Since they were weak in Physics, I offer my help. I am quite surprised by the amount of things they should know. It is really tiny material compare to the things I learned at my U. Besides helping Christien and her friend, I was helping Sing for more than 1 week for a project in Microsystem Integration. I notice that his knowledge in circuit design and using logics to solve or to understand problems is very, very and very weak. He makes me quite tired.

From Wednesday on, I did not feel very well. I have light pain in my head and today, I am pretty tired. After I wrote a document of my second business, I took a nap. I think I might get sick soon. Coming weekend, I will stay in Rotterdam, since I want to give tuition to people who are interested in photoshooting. Hopefully I can teach them some techniques.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Meagan said...

Congratulations Karfee! I'm excited to see your new website - I hope to have one up myself by the end of this year.

Also, I like your business card design, particularly the front side of it. It looks very classy and refined.

1:34 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home