<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Saturday, April 11, 2009

The title of this entry might let you laugh. But I have something to share.

I have been doing modelshooting for a few years only. All of my models are pretty (in my opinion) and I become friends with them too. I like working with them, especially Aletta and Izabella. Izabella has very nice eyes and Aletta has a lot of creativities. I am glad that both of them do not mind when I want to try things out. Aletta let me shoot glamour although she does not get used of this kind of shooting. So, I am looking for ladies who are not afraid of glamour shooting, since I want to add more different kind of photos in my portfolio. So, I bump into a new model, whose name is Jocelyn.

I was very surprised that Jocelyn did not have any problem in lingerie. She just dressed off her clothes in the same room where I was, thus my studio. Although she is so, let's call it, openminded, she also has her shy sides.

As usual, I send her pics I have retouched after shooting. We keep contact by sending e-mails. The e-mails she sent before we met are different than the current ones. In the current e-mails, she usually calls me "darling". Either in Dutch or in English. :( I pretend to 'read-over' the part where she becomes so 'warmfull' (?!). Sorry, I cannot describe it.

Anyway, I thought I have survived it. I plan another shooting with her. This time, we worked with a make-up artist. Jocelyn said she is a great MUA, but when I checked out her work, I think she is just so-so. But when Jocelyn is on her way to my place, she calls me 'darling' on the phone although the MUA was also present in her car. Can you imagine that?

I feel so lucky that she is not my cup of tea and I am still single. If I have a girlfriend, then I am sure that my girlfriend will ban Jocelyn from my modellisting.

The last shooting with Jocelyn was not very successful, since she felt very unhappy because of her family affairs. I asked her whether she would like to stop, but she said she was fine. So, the MUA and me were trying to cheer her up. The photos turned out quite different from my usual shooting. I notice that I am almost ready for outdoor shooting. I took some pics at and around my balcony. They were better than the standard studio shoots. Check the pics out! ;) These pics are more expressive photography, which I do like. :)


Jocelyn: taken with my Nikon D3 + Nikon AF-S 28-70mm f2.8


Jocelyn: Nikon D3 + NikonAF-S 28-70mm f2.8


Jocelyn: Nikon D3 + NikonAF-S 28-70mm f2.8


Jocelyn: Nikon D3 + NikonAF-S 28-70mm f2.8

Jocelyn is my first model who is not afraid of showing her breast. I noticed that on her left breast, she has a piercing. I also noticed that many Dutch girls have a piercing. I personally do not understand that they have piercing on their tongue, breast or even around their vagina. It is my first time to see the breast piercing. It should be hurt a lot...but was it worth to do that? I personally think NO!

Last week, I have had another paid graduation shoots. This time, I am aksed to go to Utrecht. Earlier this year, her brother is graduated. He was very happy with my photos. That is why his sister wanted mine service too. Below you have some of her doctor graduation photos. :)


Sabrina Siregar is walking into the room


She promises to be a good doctor


Then she sign her doctor paper


A groupphoto with her family

Sabrina is a smart and beautiful doctor and I hope she will have a great career in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home