0
comments
|
Sunday, June 28, 2009
I dunno what happened this week at the software company where I have worked for more than 2 years. Last Thursday, the new CEO sent us all an e-mail about an important meeting. No matter if you have a day-off or you are working, you must attend the meeting. I did not know anything about that e-mail, since who the hell will check their working mail while they are free. At least, I don't! So, it was a very important meeting. It was a meeting about discussing who-should-we-fire. Early this year, they said they will not fire anyone. But that seemed a stupid talk. I did notice that the workload is far less than past. But that is because they do not want to extend contracts with other companies. So, that is why we do not have many projects.
Fung asked me if I get fired this Thursday. First I didn't understand what he was joking about. But it seemed not be a joke when I asked Bou about our situations. That day, Tantra was the only part-time Quality Control working there. He said that all three of us were fired. Besides, there were many other people (part-time based or not) kicked out the company. So, we all died after the meeting which was just announced that day it self.
Do I have some regret that I have to leave this company? My answer is clear: NO! If you ask me how the future of this company will be, I think they will lose a lot of money very soon. They fired the wrong people or they keep the wrong people by their side. I do not belong to the good or the wrong one, but the wrong people will give this company a lot trouble, which might means the end of this company.
The lost of this part-time does affect me. Why? This month will be my last month I will get money from the government support. After that, I will not get any cent from the Dutch government. Besides, my monthly income of my part-time also disappears. So, how can I survive? Well, I hope my photography business can support me! So far, my photography business have some potential projects on negotiation. I really hope I can get all of them. If that is the case, I can survive till the end of this year. Else, then I am in the holy sh*t. One thing is clear: I am not able to pay off my debts for my mom, which I had planned by paying her off next month. Besides, my holiday plan after my graduation is an impossible mission.
Before I start writing the blog, I applied some part-time jobs. I hope I can get one of them. I need the money to survive. In the mean while, I really hope my photo biz can help me to feed myself and to pay off my debts. Life is so serious now! Maybe this is good for me, since I learn to fight for the money. Else, how can I start dating. hehehe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home