0
comments
|
Sunday, January 10, 2010
This year, the winter is very fierce. We have never had such a cold winter before. This week, the temperature hits the -15 degree. The week before Christmas, we had a very serious snow. Whole Holland is covered by the snow which is at least 20cm thick. It was really amazing and also very weird.
This winter does not only give troubles to The Netherlands, but other European countries, such as UK has a serious problem as well. In the last few years, this world is really changing. It becomes unpredictable and things turn into bad. I wonder how long we can tolerate the unexpected changes....
Anyway, I give this blog entry 桃花, since it seems that this year, I will meet my girl. I am not sure if I spell 桃花 correctly, but it simply means that the guy will be surrounded by many potential girlfriends. Am I surrounded by girls? Yes I do! Am I surrounded by potential girlfriends? No, I don't!
This week, last Friday, Nancy wanted to introduce one of her friends, female + single, to me. The first day that Nancy came to my place for dinner, she asked me if I was free at Friday. She also said, she had a nice girl to introduce to me. I was joking that I want her to introduce some nice and pretty girls to me. But it seems that she is serious about my joke.
Like usual, I went to school at Friday afternoon. After I was out of school, I headed to gym center to exercise. I did not care about how tired I would look like after gym. Luckily, nor Lord (老天爷爷) hold me back to meet that lady, since because of the bad weather, that lady did not want to come to Rotterdam for a dinner with me and Nancy.
Although the "blind date" was cancelled, Nancy and me just proceed to grab some food. It was our first time that we went out for dinner, since we usually cook at home.
My other friend, Ashley, plus her sister and brother-in-law said this week that they will arrange a girl for me. I really feel that this year, I will somehow be attracted by a girl. When my uncle gave me a ride to home, he also mentioned about when I will bring girlfriend home.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home