<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30810858?origin\x3dhttp://karfee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
0 comments | Monday, March 08, 2010

Recently, I notice that more and more Chinese girls are attached to Dutch guys. Why? I really do not know. I think that generally Dutch people are far more attractive compare to Chinese origins. Many of them are almost perfect in their looks, but their heart might not be so brilliant as they have been. I mean, their heart changed quite quickly. No matter how much you love him/her, he/she will forsake you in any kind of circumstances. Thus, no matter you are married or having children, the Dutch people do not care and will go their own way.

I personally will feel very insecure if I will start a relationship with a Dutch girl. However, the Chinese girls are not the girls I have that in my mind. They are much more open and worse than what I can imagine.

Anyway, there is one thing I noticed among all the relationships. There are more and more Chinese guys who held Chinese girls in their hands, BUT the Dutch girls rarely held Chinese guys by their site. Why is that? I have no answer....Maybe, we, Chinese guys, are too short for the Dutch ladies. I remembered that my length (1.78m) is the average length of my Dutch girl classmates at my Secondary School. Ya, I know that Dutch people are pretty tall, but I am told that in the North area of The Netherlands, Dutch people are the tallest. So, I just lived among the tallies. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home