0
comments
|
Sunday, September 25, 2011
My weekend was too short. Now, I am back in Rotterdam again. I think I can visit my parents twice a month maximum only. Since during the weekend, I want to work on my new portfolio and catch up with some friends.
On my way, I chatted with my canteengirl on the phone via WhatsApp. It was just a chitchat. I asked her what she had done this weekend. She said she was visiting a friend whose baby was born. Her friend must be very happy. I joked with my canteengirl about when she will consider a baby.
Then the questions turn to my side. She was asking about my love life. I told what she asked me. There is one very common question: "What kind of girl are you interested in?" This question bothered me this year quite often.
Anyway, she asked and I answered. Then somehow, I got know that my canteengirl is single!!! How a beautiful miracle!!! I had no idea what I had seen in the past few months when I saw her hooking a guy's arm. So far, I know she is not a very open-minded girl.
I told my canteengirl that I had liked two girls so far. She said that the third one will be the one that I have been waiting for. Does this mean that Lao Tian Ye has settled this for me???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home