1
comments
|
Sunday, April 10, 2011
It has been a while that I update my blog. I got a notice that Annie drop me a comment on my blog. Hahaha! Thanks Annie! I think you are a few friends who is 'actively' reading my blog. :)
Life is sometimes a mess. I will start a new chapter in my life very soon, since I am graduated at 24/02. I will receive my diploma at the end of June. Then I am officially M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and I got a certificate in Biomedical Engineering. So, what's next?
I am working out my webshop. It is 90% complete. Besides, the progress of my export business is very slow. That one is though, since there are simply too many things that I do not know. But I won't give up. I have to make this business shine.
Apart from starting new businesses, I am looking for job. My uncle asked me why I do not go to Singapore to start my career. Actually, that is also what I like to do. Since when I am in Singapore, I might develop my photography business as well. Recently, I get know a professional make-up artist who is from Singapore, who can help me to get into the big business. For realising this, I have to give up all the things that I built up in The Netherlands. Is that worth to do that? Who can tell me?
With respect to my love life, well, there is no update. Although, I meet my canteengirl more. Tomorrow, we have a dinner again. She texts me in WhatsApp for asking me advice to buy camera lens. No, it is not an excuse to talk to me. When we go out for dinner, she always asks Siu Mei to join us.
Anyway, I try to update my blog once a week. So, hopefully, I have many good news to share with you all. :)

1 Comments:
Hey Karfee,
Yes, you should update your blog more often, isn't that whats a blog is for? Hehe... =P
All the best in your job search, but seriously, you should try Singapore, I am sure you can get something good here with what you have. =)
With regards to Canteen Girl, well... perhaps you have not been taking enough initiatives? Just go for it, even if it does not turn out the way you want, at least you tried and will have no regrets right? =)
I am in my full term now, baby bunny is ready to pop out anytime. Will keep you posted. =)
Best wishes always,
Shanshan
9:17 am
Post a Comment
<< Home