1
comments
|
Sunday, September 19, 2010
It has been a while that I take my spare time to update my blog. I have been lazy for months. However, I do not want to be a lazy guy anymore, therefore, I will update my life and blog about it at a regular base. :) Since I haven't blog for almost half a year, I really do not know where I would start....Maybe I will start telling you about what I have done recently.
Last week, I got a call from Ashley's sister. She was very excited on the phone, talking about an event she had attended. I got know Ashley's sister, whose name is Sang, when Ashley's asked me to have a dinner at her place. I do think it is weird to go a friend's place to eat, while her mom cook for me.
Anyway, after the dinner, Sang started talking to me. I know she had owned two nail-studios before. But since she left The Netherlands and after she got married and started a new life in US, she sold her two studios. She got two kids. But the worst thing was, was she got divorced and she came back to The Netherlands with nothing. No career, no partner, but luckily, she still has her kids and family.
She decided to study at home to get a paid job. But her heart is still into the business. I was quite surprised that she asked me for partnership. I really have no experience in nail-stuff. I told her that I cannot give any worthily contribution to her nail-studio. But, what I can do, is to help her with her business by my photography.
Sang and me had a great talk about how to do business. We shared our vision. The hour chat seems like a instant of 5 minutes. She said she would like to talk to me more about it. So, she called me last week to have a deeper chat. I was at her house in the afternoon and I left her house after dinner. It was good to have a good and serious talk about our business idea. Both of us have a good direction. Now we are ready to work out our plan. Hopefully, we can do it!

1 Comments:
Hey, your choxbox is not working again... Haha. I am glad that things are looking bright for you. All the best!!! JIAYOU!!!
Shanshan
8:22 am
Post a Comment
<< Home