0
comments
|
Thursday, November 04, 2010

I woke up in the early morning. I look outside and the weather is Autumn: it was soooo windy and it rained like the sky was crying non-stop. I simply ignored it and prepared my breakfast and lunch. I was happy that I did not need to go to my U. The wind was simply too strong for me. Ya, I still cycle to U daily. But today, Thursday, it is my working day at (a secondary) school.
After I left school, I went back to my room to grab my sport outfit. I eat something before I went to gym. Every time I go to gym, I wonder whether I would my canteengirl. Since I noticed that she went to gym at the same day as I do. But so far, I didn't meet her.
After the gym, I got a dinner with Siu Mei. She called me to check whether I was arrived, since I told her I will wait for her at the pavement of her office. I was surprised that my canteengirl said hi to me when I was waiting. She worked at the same insurance company as Siu Mei. We had a short chat and I asked her whether she liked to join us for dinner. But she said no. In my heart, I did think it was a bit pity. Last week, when Siu Mei called me to ask me if I was free for dinner this week, I wanted to ask her to bring my canteengirl with her. But finally I didn't ask.
When Siu Mei left the office, we wanted to head to dinner. Siu Mei asked May (that is my canteengirl's name) to join us. After thinking twice, May said YES! That was my first dinner with May. We laughed and I get know her better. Next week, I will go out with her to a Dutch National Park. I am sooooo excited!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home